SMVDSB Programmer Recruitment 2024
Post Details :- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board, invites applications from eligible and interested candidates for 05 vacant posts of Programmer. Follow the below link and apply now. All the details related to the posts are given below.
Post Update :- 27-01-2024
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board Recruitment 2024
SMVDSB Programmer Recruitment 2024
SMVDSB Programmer Job Details
|Masters degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ B.Tech or B.E in Computer Science/ B.Tech or B.E IT from a recognized University. Knowledge of different Programming Languages like C++/ JAVA/ DOT NET / MS Office etc.
|Applicants age should be between 18 – 40 Years
SMVDSB Programmer Recruitment, Application Date
Application Begins :- 28/01/2024
Last Date To Apply :- 15/02/2024
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board
Notification, How to Apply
|Apply Online Link
|OFFLINE MODE ONLY
SMVDSB Programmer Recruitment Details
The qualification required for the posts is as under:
- Masters degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ B.Tech or B.E in Computer Science/ B. Tech or B.E IT from a recognized University. Knowledge of different Programming Languages like C++/ JAVA/ DOT NET & MS Office etc.
- Well acquainted with recent/ latest Programming Software and work.
- At least 02 years post qualification experience in Computer Hardware & Networking i.e. proficiency in installation and maintenance of Switches/ Routers/ Hubs/ LAN/WAN/ Internet Leased Lines/ OFC/ Wi-Fi Network etc., knowledge of Server Administration, Networking, Cyber Security etc.
- The age of the applicant as on date of publication of notice shall not be below 18 years and above 40 years.
- However, the number of posts can undergo decrease without any Notice before the completion of the Selection Process.
Criteria for recruitment process:
- Written Test. 50 Marks
- Practical Test. 30 Marks
- Personal Interview. 20 Marks
SMVDSB Programmer Recruitment Documents Needed
The appointment shall be on Term Employment basis initially for a period of one year which may be further extended subject to satisfactory performance etc. and shall be governed by the service conditions prescribed by the Shrine Board. The interested candidates may apply to the Chief Executive Officer, SMVDSB, Central Office, Katra (J&K)- 182301 by or before 15.02.2024 along with self attested copies of the following documents:
- Application with complete Bio-Data (in original). Qualification Certificates/Degree(s).
- Experience certificate.
- Proof regarding date of birth (photocopy duly self attested). Two self attested passport size photographs.
- Demand Draft amounting to Rs. 200/- (in original)
NOTE :- IMPORTANT FOR SMVDSB Programmer Recruitment.
- The application form (along with afore-said documents) and Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- in favour of FA/ Chief Accounts Officer, SMVDSB, Katra can be either deposited at Central Office, SMVDSB, Katra or can be sent by post, but in each case should reach Central Office, SMVDSB, Katra by or before the stipulated deadline. The candidates are advised to check the Shrine Boards website (www.maavaishnodevi.org) from time to time for short-listing of candidates and dates of Practical Test/ Written Test/ Personal Interview. No separate postal communication shall be sent to the candidates.
SMVDSB Programmer Syllabus
The Syllabus for exam can be downloaded from the above given link in the form of PDF and it is also available on the Shrine Boards official website www.maavaishnodevi.org. Good Luck For The Exams…!
Some Latest Jobs Updated
Latest Private Jobs
Latest Medical Jobs
Latest Educational Jobs
OUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS