IUST Recruitment 2024
Post Details :- Online Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the below mentioned posts in Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST). Follow the below link and apply now. All the details related to the posts are given below.
Post Update :- 06 / 02 /2024
Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST)
IUST Recruitment 2024
IUST Job Details
|Rationalized entry pay of Rs 144200
|Deputy Finance Officer
|Assistant Finance Officer
|Rationalized entry pay of Rs 57000
|Assistant Director, Physical Education
|Rationalized entry pay of Rs 57000
IUST Recruitment 2024,
Notification, How to Apply
|Apply Online From
|Application Last Date
IUST Recruitment 2024 Details
How to Apply For IUST Recruitment 2024
Shortlisting / Selection Procedure:
- Depending upon the number of applicants for each position, the University may conduct a written test to shortlist the candidates.
- The criteria for shortlisting of candidates for interview for all above posts shall be as follows:
- “20 candidates shall be shortlisted for one post and 05 candidates for every additional post”.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS / INSTRUCTIONS FOR IUST recruitment 2024.
- Before applying for the post, candidates are advised to satisfy themselves about their eligibility.
- Candidates not fulfilling the eligibility requirements prescribed here-in-above as on the last date prescribed for submission of online application form need not to apply.
- The candidates are advised to fill up the online application form carefully. Information not provided under the relevant heads / columns shall not be considered.
- Candidates are required to apply online through University website www.iust.ac.in No other means / mode of application will be accepted. The non-refundable fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) shall have to be deposited as application fee through online mode for the Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST) Recruitment 2024.
- The Candidates applying under various categories shall be required to produce the relevant category certificate/s duly issued by the Competent Authority failing which their candidature shall not be entertained.
- Hard copy of Application Form complete in all respects duly supported by self-attested copies of all relevant documents, certificates and testimonials shall have to be submitted in the Office of the Registrar by or before the Last Date of submission of hardcopies of the application forms, failing which the Online Application Form submitted by the candidates shall not be considered.
- The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere possession of the same will not entitle a candidate for being called for interview of IUST Recruitment 2024.
- The in service candidates should forward their application forms through their employer.
- The terms and conditions governing the service shall be as per the UGC Guidelines / University Statutes with amendments from time to time.
- Candidates who have been awarded Post Graduate / Ph. D degree from Foreign University should enclose Equivalence Certificate issued by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi without which their candidature will not be considered and application form will be rejected.
- The time taken by candidates to acquire PG / M. Phil /Ph. D degree shall not be considered as teaching / research experience. However, the period of active service spent on pursuing Research Degree simultaneously with teaching assignment without taking any kind of leave, shall be counted as teaching experience. The certificate to this effect issued by the Registrar of the Concerned University/Institution shall have to be attached by the candidate to claim for such experience.
- Eligible candidates will be informed about the date and place of interview through University website / email/ whichever is considered suitable by the University. However, University does not take any responsibility for non-receipt or delayed receipt of the intimation by a candidate.
- All further relevant information / updates shall be uploaded on University website www.iust.ac.in only. The Candidates are advised to remain in touch with University website and notifying the same in newspapers shall not be obligatory on University part.
- Eligible candidates will have to produce original documents relating to their qualification, experience etc. at the time of appearing in the interview of IUST Recruitment 2024.
- The University reserves the right to alter/ insert any corrections / additions in the advertisement notice through university website only, for which the candidates are advised to remain in touch with the official website: www.iust.ac.in.
- The University reserves the right to defer / not to fill up the post advertised here-in above, without assigning any reason thereof.
- The University reserves the right to place a limit on the total number of candidates to be called for interview.
- Experience shall be counted as on the last date prescribed for submission of online application form.
- The University shall verify the antecedents / documents submitted by a candidate at any time of the appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidate are fake or the candidate has undesirable antecedents and has suppressed any information, his/her service shall be liable for termination abinitio and the University may initiate prosecution under law.
- The salary of the appointee shall not be released until a satisfactory report about his / her character & antecedents and qualifications/experiences from relevant agencies/institutions is not received.
- The University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate(s) at any stage in the process of selection in case any mistake is detected even after the issue of appointment letter.
- The selected candidate shall be governed by the New Pension Scheme. However, this shall not apply in case of in-service candidates governed by OPS.
- In case of any disputes /suits or legal proceedings against the University, the jurisdiction shall be confined to the Srinagar Courts only for IUST Recruitment 2024.
- No TA / DA shall be paid to candidates for appearing in the interview for IUST Recruitment 2024.
Some Latest Jobs Updated
Latest Private Jobs
Latest Medical Jobs
Latest Educational Jobs
OUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS