ISRO Recruitment Assistant 2024
Post Details :- Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Invites Applications for the following below mentioned posts. The Responsibility To Ensure The Fulfillment Of Eligibility Criteria And Requirements Detailed In This Advertisement Rests With The Applicant. Applicants Are Therefore Advised To Carefully Read The Full Advertisement Before Proceeding For Online Application. Follow the below link and apply now. All the details related to the posts are given below.
Post Update :- 11 / 02 /2024
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
ISRO Recruitment Assistant 2024
ISRO Assistant 2024 Job Details
|M.E / M. Tech or equivalent in Mechatronics with an aggregate minimum of 60% or CGPA / CPI grading of 6.5 on a 10 point scale with pre eligibility of B.E / B. Tech or equivalent qualification in Mechanical Engineering with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters) or CGPA / CPI grading of 6.84 on a 10 point scale
|M.E / M. Tech / M. Sc (Engg.) or equivalent post graduate degree in Materials Engineering / Material Science/ Metallurgical Engineering/ Metallurgical& Materials Engineering / Polymer Science& Technology specializationin1st class with an aggregate minimum of 60% or CGPA / CPI grading of 6.5 on a 10 point scale or equivalent. With pre- eligibility of B.E/ B. Tech / B. Sc (Engg.) or equivalent qualification in Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters) or CGPA / CPI grading of 6.84 on a 10 point scale or M. Sc or equivalent qualification in Chemistry / Physics / Applied Chemistry/ Applied Physics with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters) or CGPA / CPI grading of 6.84 on a 10 point scale.
|M. Sc or equivalent post graduate degree in Mathematics / Applied Mathematics with an aggregate minimum of 65% or CGPA / CPI grading of 6.84 on a 10 point scale with pre-eligibility qualification of B. Sc or equivalent with 1st Class.
|M. Sc or equivalent post graduate degree in Physics / Applied Physics with an aggregate minimum of 65% or CGPA / CPI grading of 6.84 on a 10 point scale with pre- eligibility qualification of B. Sc with 1st Class. with pre-eligibility qualification of B. Sc with 1st Class or equivalent.
|Electronics Mechanic / Technician Power Electronic Systems / Mechanic Consumer Electronic Appliances / Mechanic Industrial Electronics
|SSLC/SSC/Matriculation + ITI/NTC/NAC in Electronics Mechanic / Technician Power Electronic Systems / Mechanic Consumer Electronic Appliances / Mechanic Industrial Electronics trade from NCVT.
|Electrical / Electrician
|SSLC/SSC/Matriculation + ITI/NTC/NAC in Electrical / Electrician trade from NCVT
|Photography / Digital Photography
|SSLC/SSC/Matriculation + ITI/NTC/NAC in Photography/ Digital Photography trade from NCVT.
|SSLC/SSC/Matriculation + ITI/NTC/NAC in Fitter trade from NCVT.
|SSLC/SSC/Matriculation + ITI/NTC/NAC in Plumber trade from NCVT.
|Refrigeration and Air – Conditioning (R&A/C)
|SSLC/SSC/Matriculation + ITI/NTC/NAC in Refrigeration and Air – Conditioning (R&A/C) trade from NCVT.
|SSLC/SSC/Matriculation + ITI/NTC/NAC in Turner trade from NCVT.
|For ALL Posts Download Notification From Below
ISRO Recruitment Assistant 2024,
Notification, How to Apply
|Apply Online From
|Application Last Date
|Rs 250 /-
ISRO Recruitment Assistant 2024 Details
- Relaxation in upper age limit by 05 years for SC/ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates, against the vacancies reserved for these categories. Wherever vacancies are not reserved, SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates may apply on par with UR candidates, in other words, no relaxations are available against UR vacancies. Departmental candidates; Ex-servicemen (ESM); Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD); Meritorious Sports persons; Widows; Divorced Women and Women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried are eligible for age relaxation as per Government of India Orders. Candidates seeking upper age relaxation should produce relevant certificates as issued by the competent authorities.
- The employees appointed will be governed by the National Pension System. In addition to the gross emoluments specified, ISRO provides free transport (in lieu of Transport Allowance), limited housing facility (in lieu of House Rent Allowance), advances for purchase of computer, construction of house, Leave Travel Concession, Group Insurance, etc., and extends subsidized canteen facilities subject to certain terms and conditions. ISRO also provides attractive medical scheme to its employees and eligible dependents.
- Career Progression-ISRO provides excellent opportunities for career growth under its progressive merit promotion scheme wherein promotion to higher levels is delinked from availability of vacancy. Meritorious candidates can rise in hierarchy through the periodic merit based Performance Review System.
How to Apply For ISRO Recruitment Assistant 2024
The link for the application for on-line registration will be hosted in the ISRO / URSC / ISTRAC web-sites www.isro.gov.in / www.ursc.gov.in / www.istrac.gov.in during the period from 10th February 2024 (10:00 AM) to 01st March 2024 (11:55 PM). Applications will be received through on-line mode only. Upon on-line registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. The candidates are also advised to take a printout of the online application for future reference. ISRO Recruitment Assistant 2024 Apply Now.
- The Applicants registered under National Career Service (NCS) Portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit Careers page of ISRO web-site and follow the application procedure.
- It may be clearly noted that online application once submitted cannot be edited later. Hence, applicants are advised to verify whether, all details entered in the application are correct, before final submission of the application.
- If any changes are to be made in the online application, the applicant may apply once again. In case of multiple applications, the latest application for which application fee is remitted will be considered as valid application. However, applicant should avoid submission of multiple applications for the same post.
- E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be provided in the on-line application correctly and compulsorily (Hall Tickets / Call letters for Written Test / Interview / Skill Test for those who will be screened-in will be sent through e-mail only and no separate hard copy will be sent).
- No Objection Certificate: Candidates who are employed under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies etc. have to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned, at the time of Skill Test or as and when called for. However, the candidate should apply for the post only under intimation to and with the prior permission of the employer. For a candidate, who gets/changes employment after applying, is required to inform the employer the particulars of his/her application and shall mandatorily submit NOC at the time of Skill Test. Any candidate, who fails to submit NOC in original at the time of Skill Test, shall not be permitted to appear in the Skill Test / Interview and TA will not be paid.
Some Latest Jobs Updated
Latest Private Jobs
Latest Medical Jobs
Latest Educational Jobs
OUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
You Can Search Recruitment Via Following Terms:
isro recruitment assistant, isro recruitment scientist engineer, isro recruitment apply online, isro recruitment scientist isro recruitment exam date, isro recruitmentfor engineers, vssc isro recruitment, isro recruitment scientist/engineer, isro recruitment, isro recruitment for engineers, isro recruitment apply link